I have had a bit of a play with some sequential photos I took of one of the hoplites to see how it turns out. I am fairly pleased with the results - so here it is a video showing the change from priming to finished article!
Sunday, 8 June 2008
Well, its been a while since the last post (nearly 6 months!) but I am afraid that life has got in the way of painting for a bit! Here is a pic of one and a half elements of spears complete . Unfortunately that's as far as I have got - that's an average of one figure per month ;). Hopefully, a change in career path will be happening in the next month or so, which will give me some of my free time back. You never know, I might be able to get the army finished before the end of the decade!!