At last, I have managed to get the paints out again! ...And true to form, I have started on yet another project. This time it is Patrician Roman. I have had a load of Magister Militum Late Roman figures kicking around for ages, so I thought I would get started on them. The first few elements are now complete.
These first two pics are of the Blade element (Magister Militum code SPQR15). I bent the sword arms about a bit to inject a bit of variety in the poses, which I think has worked quite well.
They have been painted to represent the Legio Palatina "Herculiani Seniores". The eagles are VVV shield transfers.